The Tube of Light for Spiritual Protection
The Tube of Light is one of the most important spiritual tools we have. We are constantly exposed to all kinds of energies regardless of whether we are aware of it or not. Some of these energies can be a good, but some are not. Because of this we should establish the Tube of Light daily.
Good energetic influences around us include Angels, our Spirit Guides, good thoughts sent to us by others, other’s feelings of love and compassion toward us, blessings, places blessed with a high spiritual presence, and any other energies generated within the highest spiritual expressions. Bad energetic influences include beings of darkness or lower spiritual realms, wondering spirits, thoughts of low vibration sent to us by others such as envy, jealousy, resentment or anger, places that hold the energy of negative or traumatic events, and any other energy created from negative emotions and thoughts or beings working within lower spiritual planes.
When you surround yourself with the Tube of Light you are sealing yourself in this Light so that no negative energy or spirit can reach you. You are also placing yourself in God’s loving care.
We should establish the Tube of Light everyday. Bouts of anger, sadness, frustration or another intense negative emotions can dissipate the Tube of Light or create holes in it, so after suffering from any intense negative emotion you will need to reestablish the Tube of Light. Additionally, we should establish the Tube of Light before we do any spiritual work.
It is important to seal and protect our energy as well as declare our intentions for the highest spiritual experience before all spiritual work. Spiritual work includes meditation, lighting of candles with intentions, setup and maintenance of spiritual altars or any other activity where we are intending for spiritual guidance or protection.
To establish your spiritual protection with the Tube of Light follow these steps:
- Sit or stand comfortably.
- Relax your body and breathe in slowly and deeply counting to 8 as you inhale, and to 8 as you exhale, paying attention to your heart chakra with is located in the middle of your chest.
- Next visualize or imagine a cylinder or tube of White Light that originates in your highest spiritual expression, this can be God, the Creator, the Universe or your Higher Power. This Tube of White Light flows uninterrupted from the Highest Spiritual realms to you. As it moves throughout your body, your body blends in with this light which extends about 5 feet all around you, including below your feet. This Tube of Light blesses you.
- Be conscious of this White Light. The Tube of Light represents your Higher Power’s loving protection, it seals you in within the Creator’s light that never fails, holding you in God’s peace, harmony and divine perfection. As you imagine the Tube of Light think about these qualities and feel them through your heart chakra as they become a part of you.
- Now visualize or imagine that within this Tube of White Light you are surrounded by a violet flame. The violet flame is a protecting flame that balances karmas and consumes or transmutes misqualified energy. Misqualified energy is the energy that we create when we are in conflict with others or with our divine plan. When the violet flame transmutes this energy it replaces it with the Divine qualities of God, such as love, peace, perfect harmony and absolute truth.
- Now visualize or imagine a blue flame of protection that superimposes on the violet flame, this blue flame is a protective barrier that seals your energy and protects you from accidents or mishaps.